St Paul’s Cathedral Shop is situated inside the Cathedral. The helpful, friendly staff provide a warm welcome to visitors to the Cathedral and its wide range of gifts, handcrafts and devotional items make great souvenirs of a visit to St Paul’s. Some of the stock include:
- Silver crosses
- Bronze crosses
- Olive-wood carvings, made in Bethlehem
- Olive-wood and Mother of Pearl crosses made in Bethlehem (Mother of Pearl from Broome, WA)
- Colorful wooden crosses and plaques from El Salvador.
Other religious gifts include icons, both silver and mounted on wood, rosaries or a variety of prayer cards. Stars, angels, and boxes by leadlight artists are also on sale, as are Christmas Cards in the run up to Christmas.
Cathedral souvenirs include mugs, spoons, glassware, tea towels, postcards and CDs of the Cathedral organ, choir and bell ringers. The shop also sells some uniquely Australian souvenirs.
All profits generated are used to help maintain the ministry and fabric of St Paul’s Cathedral.
Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm, including Sundays
Please contact the giftshop manager, Ms Megan Nelson, for further details.
Become a volunteer at our Cathedral Gift Shop
Volunteering is a rewarding and enriching way to give back to the Cathedral and the community.
We have volunteers who work a variety of hours- ranging from as little as one day a month, to as often as twice a week!
Duties for a St Paul’s Cathedral Gift Shop volunteer:
- Greet customers/visitors to the Cathedral
- Sell items from display
- Write down sold items in the daily sales book
- Replace sold items on display from stock
- Dust display shelves
- Build great relationships with the other lovely volunteers!
For more information about being a volunteer contact Shop Manager, Ms Megan Nelson or Tel: (03) 9653 4333